A stealth game about data, privacy, mass surveillance and the end of the internet as we know it.
- Available for Windows, OS X and Linux
Features for public alpha version:
- 3rd person game play focused on stealth mechanics rather than combat
- Unique data view mechanics: view, collect, record and manipulate your data and that of the people around you to avoid detection and complete your missions
- Detailed core storyline missions
- Side missions for building the network, exploring the world and it's back story, and your inventory of data tools.
- Modding support
- City mesh network map mechanic that connects all the various districts to the network by placing nodes on rooftops
- Interactive soundtrack composed to make you feel like the rebel operative you are!
...and many possibilities for post alpha release expansion!
(nothing on this list is guaranteed to ever make it into the game, but these are some of the things, with enough time and support, we hope we can include, sooner or later..)
- Level editor - build your own levels, and data puzzles; tell your own data stories through the levels you design and upload them for the community to play.
- Localization tools - the ability to put the game into any and every language with tools that make it easier for players contribute to versions of the game in their language.
- Asynchronous multiplayer - leave data, clues, messages and tools to help other players build the mesh network.
- Procedurally generated side missions - keep on playing! Battle hard and build the mesh network as robustly as you can!